Saturday, July 19, 2003

Now here is a pretty state of things... I went to go write my latest addition to the Blog and my laptop was not working... I tried a Scandisk and it kept coming up with Bad Sectors, not a good thing... I am going to write a little here, but save some for next week when I will hopefully have it all fixed!

First of all, great news from the homefront! Mom called me the other night to let me know that Matt is going to UVA to the Darden School for his MBA this fall!!! I am so happy and proud of him!

Second, the trip to visit my site was successful, and after processing it for a week, I think its going to be a great place to live! There are no other volunteers in my town, but the ones who are the closest both live at the beach, and are super nice folks! I will fill in more details when I have a few more minutes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home