Thursday, July 10, 2003

Well, I didn't have time to write this out before I got here, since I didn't expect to gt to an internet cafe this week, but heck, since I'm here...

I am writing this from an internet cafe in Kribi, the beach town closest to my new post. The guy who lives here now is showing me around and I'll have a chance to hang out at the beach later today and tomorrow before leaving to meet up with some friends in Douala.

My post in Edea seems fine. The bank is REALLY small, which I'm a little confused about frankly, and I didn't get to see my house, which I've heard is nice and big... it'll have to wait until I get back with all my stuff, I guess. The town is fairly compact but has just about everything I will want including 3 bakeries and ice cream!!!
My counterpart there is quite nice, so I think we'll be able to make good things happen!

I'm off to the beach now! And maybe shrimp for dinner! gotta love it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home