Thursday, July 24, 2003

I have not spent the quality time necessary to fix my computer, although someone suggested it could be power surges that are creating bad areas on my hard drive... is this a real possibility? someone who knows laptops, let me know!

This week has been going by quite quickly, and I am going to the English speaking city of Bamenda this weekend!! They reportedly have burgers and fries there!! How exciting is that??? They also have pancakes and waffles at another place! Can you tell that "real" food is of great excitement around here?

I was able to speak to our program director about my post, and he reitereated that there were lots of opportunities there, and I could make it to be anything I wanted it to be! I am pretty encouraged by that, and am looking forward to being on my own and reclaiming my independence in just four short weeks! I cannot believe I have been here almost 2 months!

more soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home