Tuesday, May 25, 2004

New Look for Year 2!

Next week is my one year anniversary of my arrival into Cameroon, and I've already passed the one year mark of this blog. I'd like to thank those of you who have read it, those who have written to me in support, and to the wonderful folks at blogger.com and ofoto.com for enabling the whole experience.

I've been at Peace Corps headquarters for the past few days, and have taken the opportunity to update the look and feel of the blog. You can now add comments to individual posts, and I can add photos right into the blog itself (only when I'm in Yaounde though).

I'm looking forward to Year 2! Thanks again for all your encouragement!

-pete

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2004 at 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Pete? Come back! You haven't posted in a month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home